Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Easy To Open Packs??? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Easy To Open Packs??? Getatt10 Easy To Open Packs??? Getatt10Easy To Open Packs??? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Easy To Open Packs??? Vote_lcapEasy To Open Packs??? Voting_barEasy To Open Packs??? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Easy To Open Packs??? Vote_lcapEasy To Open Packs??? Voting_barEasy To Open Packs??? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Easy To Open Packs???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Easy To Open Packs??? Empty
PostSubject: Easy To Open Packs???   Easy To Open Packs??? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

You know, those ones that aren't easy to open at all, like on packs of Bacon etc...I fiddle around for ages trying to get hold of the small bit thats supposed to be free and you just pull it back to open the pack...but no!!! its stuck down hard and wont budge :furious: , so I usually end up digging a knife in and rip it open before I lose my temper and throw it across the room!! Easy To Open Packs??? 44866
Also there's those resealable packs, or so they say.....they never do stick down. I've tried...,even hitting them with a hammer doesn't work Easy To Open Packs??? 605852 they still wont close properly Easy To Open Packs??? 44866
And lets not forget the old childproof pill bottles...the ones we had to ask a child to open for us because we adults couldn't. Groan Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Easy To Open Packs???   Easy To Open Packs??? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Easy To Open Packs??? 44866 the resealable ones get on my wick Easy To Open Packs??? 44866 i just end up banging them in a freezer bag
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Easy To Open Packs???   Easy To Open Packs??? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:16 am

I can't open the bottles of bleach. You have to squeeze the llid at both sides and turn it at the same time..............you'd need 4 bliddy hands to do that. :wtf:
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Easy To Open Packs???   Easy To Open Packs??? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:32 am

same here i hate packs of bacon and resealable bags especially the ones for grated cheese. another one i curse is the cat food pouches i never seem to be to rip the dam things open Groan
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Easy To Open Packs???   Easy To Open Packs??? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:22 pm

and lets not forget keep the wine fresh contraptions

do they work
do they heck
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Easy To Open Packs???   Easy To Open Packs??? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Lol wg

There's also those very convenient ring pulls they now put on cans to make life easier....yeah great, till you pull it and the ring comes away on your finger leaving you with an unopened can, searching in the drawer for the good old fashioned reliable can opener. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy To Open Packs???   Easy To Open Packs??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy To Open Packs???
Page 1 of 1