Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
My cousin was murdered in scotland Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

My cousin was murdered in scotland Getatt10 My cousin was murdered in scotland Getatt10My cousin was murdered in scotland Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
My cousin was murdered in scotland Vote_lcapMy cousin was murdered in scotland Voting_barMy cousin was murdered in scotland Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
My cousin was murdered in scotland Vote_lcapMy cousin was murdered in scotland Voting_barMy cousin was murdered in scotland Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

My cousin was murdered in scotland

Go down 
+2
morgan
melanie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
melanie
melanie

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2010-05-12

My cousin was murdered in scotland Empty
PostSubject: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:01 pm

My cousin rosie who lived in new elgin was murdered by a Neighbour who broke into her house to get her money out of her metre some years ago, her two little boys watched at the top of the stairs as there mum was being battered with a hammer, when the one lad grew up he never got over what he had witnessed and the killer was about to come out of prison, he thought because the killer new he saw what he had done to his mum when he come out he would go after him the poor boy was 17 and lay across the railway track R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://www.sprayartist.com
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:18 pm

thats such a sad story, may he R I P 😢
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:25 pm

That is so tragic melanie. Poor lad must have been tortured by his thoughts.

My cousin was murdered in scotland 244elog
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:49 pm

that s a sad tale mel. so the bastard actually murdered two people. but really i think scotland on the whole is one of the safest places to stay in the world... theres good n bad everywhere
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:52 pm

omg melanie, what a sad story Im so sorry :squeeze:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 am

So very sad :squeeze:
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 am

That is so sad and tragic Melanie and I am so sorry My cousin was murdered in scotland Thcuddle-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cousin was murdered in scotland   My cousin was murdered in scotland Empty

Back to top Go down

My cousin was murdered in scotland
Page 1 of 1