Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Getatt10 My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Getatt10My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Vote_lcapMy daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Voting_barMy daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Vote_lcapMy daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Voting_barMy daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!

Go down 
+2
wiseguy
Guje
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guje

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-06

My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Empty
PostSubject: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie from Sweden was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. Ever since that day our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time we have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances" before the closing date 4 June! Signatures from all countries are welcome. Please use the link; http://epetitions.scottish.parliament.uk/view_petition.asp?PetitionID=373

For further information about AnnieĀ“s case please see our web-site for Annie; http://www.annierockstar.com/

Thank you for your compassion and help! Guje Borgesson, Annie’s mother.

info@annierockstar.com
truthandjustice4all@live.se

The photo is of Annie in Scotland.

Last edited by Guje on Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tried to add a picture)
Back to top Go down
http://http:www.annierockstar.com
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:55 am

i have signed this on another forum and good look with your endeavour

so come on all please sign the petition
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:47 pm

I've signed as well. God bless
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Guje my heart goes out to you ! I have signed; I at least had Closure on my son,s death as there were witnesses, what you must be going through is terrible, if it is found accidental or natural at least then you can have some sense of Closure! If it turns out to be due to a crime then the Sherrif will at least have to order some sort of enquirey .At least if something is happening it will help in your Grief. Keep strong and try to think positive !
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:22 pm

I've signed this. Hope you get closure soon
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:17 pm

i have signed, god bless you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Guje, i've signed the petition and i hope it gets the result you and all the other families who have lost loved ones, desire and also it brings the closure all of you need as well. I remember the case well, and at the time thought there was more to it that was being reported. Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your daughter. God Bless you and your family.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 am

ive noticed your birthdays coming up and just wondered if you had anymore updates on this now the closing date for the petition has passed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!   My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition! Empty

Back to top Go down

My daughter was murdered in Scotland - petition!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Scotch corner :: Scottish News-
Jump to: