Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Proud to be Sottish? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Proud to be Sottish? Getatt10 Proud to be Sottish? Getatt10Proud to be Sottish? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Proud to be Sottish? Vote_lcapProud to be Sottish? Voting_barProud to be Sottish? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Proud to be Sottish? Vote_lcapProud to be Sottish? Voting_barProud to be Sottish? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Proud to be Sottish?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rollup

Proud to be Sottish? Empty
PostSubject: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Proud to be Sottish? Hollie56
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:57 pm

There are sad cases like that in every country. I don't see what being Scottish has to do with it
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:38 pm

its to do with the case guje is involved with love
and it means come on scotland make them look into it
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:02 am

no these are two separate cases, I just don't see why someone should be ashamed to be scottish based on the actions of a few men
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:45 am

i wouldn't let it bother you saffyre, i've came across rollup on another site and he obviously dosn't like us scots .............this is what i think of him Proud to be Sottish? 161311
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:13 am

moved as it is not what guests should be seeing
they have to register to read our conversations Proud to be Sottish? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm Scottish, and i agree, this case should be investigated thoroughly. Phedophiles are the vilest of scum (whatever their nationality) and should be destroyed as you would destroy a sick animal. However, they are not all Scottish as Saffyre points out. As for rollup, he should get himself a life and morgan, maybe he's more that just a little jealous of us Scots, methinks he protests too much. wink
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Rollup sounds like a complete a**hole to me. But these cases should all be investigated and properly dealt with and not swept under the table because there are a few bigwigs involved. They are not above the law just because they sit on a bench in the courtroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be Sottish?   Proud to be Sottish? Empty

Back to top Go down

Proud to be Sottish?
Page 1 of 1