Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Another blog extract Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Another blog extract Getatt10 Another blog extract Getatt10Another blog extract Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Another blog extract Vote_lcapAnother blog extract Voting_barAnother blog extract Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Another blog extract Vote_lcapAnother blog extract Voting_barAnother blog extract Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Another blog extract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Another blog extract Empty
PostSubject: Another blog extract   Another blog extract EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am

Friday and the man in the pub was in fine form apparently water has been found on the moon and its already significantly better than that found in most Spanish hotels, the drunken conversation degenerated into a probably brilliant Idea to “sex up” the general election, lets get Simon Cowel to do it X factor style with Dermot and Davina telling us all which number to ring every 15 seconds each party gets say 3 minutes cos lets face it that’s about the attention span most of the audience have then they can get Cowel and his camp mates to waspishly pull em to bits we could make a fortune soon have the deficit sorted advertising space and everything primetime on a Saturday imagine that we could even have a competition for the party broadcasts and slip in that incredibly annoying “we buy any car advert” speaking of incredibly annoying I was forced (by senior management) to sit through a documentary about Pineapple dance studio I’m normally a calm and non violent person but how irritating is that geezer that runs the place and keeps bursting into dance routines for no apparent reason, after about ten minutes of it I had an overwhelming urge to kick him round the car park. Another blog extract 153649
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendwarfe.blogspot.com/

Another blog extract
Page 1 of 1