Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
some interesting facts about sex Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

some interesting facts about sex Getatt10 some interesting facts about sex Getatt10some interesting facts about sex Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
some interesting facts about sex Vote_lcapsome interesting facts about sex Voting_barsome interesting facts about sex Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
some interesting facts about sex Vote_lcapsome interesting facts about sex Voting_barsome interesting facts about sex Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

some interesting facts about sex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

some interesting facts about sex Empty
PostSubject: some interesting facts about sex   some interesting facts about sex EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:25 pm

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when woman make love they produce double amounts of the hormone estrogen, which make hair shiny and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis,skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tunes up just about every muscles in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases the body endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquiliser in the world. It is 10 times more effective than Valium.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever!

so what do you think are they true or false :dunno:
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: some interesting facts about sex   some interesting facts about sex EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:31 pm

the headache one is definitely true, I can vouch for that one.
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: some interesting facts about sex   some interesting facts about sex EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

you need to tell diane that some interesting facts about sex 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: some interesting facts about sex   some interesting facts about sex EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 pm

everytime I say I have a headache my hubby says he has a good cure for that, he's right too, works everytime some interesting facts about sex 44866
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: some interesting facts about sex   some interesting facts about sex EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm not sure I believe most of those. I have a feeling it was a man that wrote it as an answer to every excuse a woman may be likely to have. Lol

As for the headache one. If I said to my hubby....Not tonight I have a headache, his reply would probably be....Dont worry, Im not f***ing your head!!!! some interesting facts about sex 665317 Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: some interesting facts about sex   some interesting facts about sex EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm

some interesting facts about sex 44866 some interesting facts about sex 44866 some interesting facts about sex 44866 if i said that id have a fukin headache where the frying pan hit me some interesting facts about sex 44866
Back to top Go down

some interesting facts about sex
Page 1 of 1