Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Getatt10 If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Getatt10If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Vote_lcapIf you could change something about yourself what would it be? Voting_barIf you could change something about yourself what would it be? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Vote_lcapIf you could change something about yourself what would it be? Voting_barIf you could change something about yourself what would it be? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

If you could change something about yourself what would it be?

Go down 
+5
sokkos
morgan
shedevil
wiseguy
Breeze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 am

A little taller would be nice.. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 am

nothing

if people dont like what they see or get then i prefer not to be in their company If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866
Back to top Go down
shedevil
shedevil

Female
Monkey
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 am

id change nothing,i is me,if you dont like it.not my problem..i likes me..If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 147554
Back to top Go down
http://www.shedevils-ld.com/forums/content.php
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm

it would be to stop letting people wind me up so much :furious:
Back to top Go down
sokkos
sokkos

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:48 pm

To return back to my former fitness which I am currently on course to achieve :) oh and to have bright blue eyes like my older brother instead off my dull blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 pm

the thickness of my wallet...... 2 thumbs up jumping smilies thumbs up
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 pm

send some down here then johno

problem solved If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

My eyesight cannot see a thing without my glasses on and then I keep loosing them, and then when I find them they are all bent and I look like a blooming nutter :shock:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:49 pm

awwwww bless

If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Ajh95611
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:51 pm

If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866 Pandora!

I dont think I would change anything about myself really, except maybe have a less addictive personality to everything that the so called experts say is bad for you. Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:11 pm

awwww come on you lot what about does my arse look big in this etc
i used to say to diane not as big as it does out of it :dunno: If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Pandora wrote:
My eyesight cannot see a thing without my glasses on and then I keep loosing them, and then when I find them they are all bent and I look like a blooming nutter :shock:

You didn't sit on them, Mel, did you? If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Sometimes yes, my usual trick is to stand on them Breeze If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Pandora wrote:
Sometimes yes, my usual trick is to stand on them Breeze If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866

If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866 not like me then I would probably sit on them.. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? 44866
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Nothing :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change something about yourself what would it be?   If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could change something about yourself what would it be?
Page 1 of 1