Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
EH OH, CANADA, GO! Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Getatt10 EH OH, CANADA, GO! Getatt10EH OH, CANADA, GO! Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
EH OH, CANADA, GO! Vote_lcapEH OH, CANADA, GO! Voting_barEH OH, CANADA, GO! Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
EH OH, CANADA, GO! Vote_lcapEH OH, CANADA, GO! Voting_barEH OH, CANADA, GO! Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

EH OH, CANADA, GO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:35 pm

WOOO HOOO!!!

Well with defeating the US in Men's Hockey, Canada has just earned it's 15th gold medal, a record not just for our country, but for the world! And considering Canada had never won an Olympic Gold on Canadian soil, we are all pretty darn chuffed right now! :smile2:

Chewed off all my fingernails while watching the game, but it turned out all right in the end.

Way to go, Canadian athletes! You have done us proud.

Here's Classified with Oh... Canada!

The start and end of the video are spoofs of our "Heritage Moments" that used to air on national television
Back to top Go down

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 pm

I was watching the game here myself saffyre, and yes it was very entertaining. All i can say is

WELL DONE CANADA IN WINNING THE GOLD MEDAL. --- Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 am

well done canada but you have to thank us brits eh you would of been nowt without us EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866
EH OH, CANADA, GO! 198945
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:19 pm

hmmmm, I seem to think the UK only got 1 medal this year Razz
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm

thats what i said we came 2nd all the time to let you lot win EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 pm

you would have had to come at least 4th, only got 1 medal all told Razz that includes bronze and silver EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm

one's better than none EH OH, CANADA, GO! 28705 EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:07 pm

saffyre wrote:
you would have had to come at least 4th, only got 1 medal all told Razz that includes bronze and silver EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866
we felt sorry for the other c**tries aswell EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Just found this, it's a video taken from my friend's cell phone of the impromptu street party that erupted in Halifax after the Gold medal hockey game. My brother makes an appearance at 26 seconds in EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866 He has the massive goatee, can't miss him

http://www.vimeo.com/9823829
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 pm

yer ive seen him b4 EH OH, CANADA, GO! 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EH OH, CANADA, GO!   EH OH, CANADA, GO! Empty

Back to top Go down

EH OH, CANADA, GO!
Page 1 of 1