Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Getatt10 Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Getatt10Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Vote_lcapWould you Kill to Save Your Family? Voting_barWould you Kill to Save Your Family? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Vote_lcapWould you Kill to Save Your Family? Voting_barWould you Kill to Save Your Family? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Would you Kill to Save Your Family?

Go down 
+9
livingdoll
Breeze
Alice
cookie
johno
mazzie
saffyre
wiseguy
Candy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Empty
PostSubject: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Putting this here, but feel free to move it if its not in the right place.
After reading this news story about Myleene Klass, it got me thinking. I know she only did what she did to hopefully to frighten the intruders away, but I wonder how far she would have gone if they had entered her house.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8451369.stm

I wouldn't like to think that I could actually kill anyone, but..........if it came to a them or us situation, I think it would be a very close call.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm

in the law it states you can use reasonable force
what would one call reasonable
if anyone came in here without my permission how much force can i use
i will tell you
theyd be in hospital or the morgue
sorry but thats me everyman/womans home is their castle
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Quote :
Klass said: "It was a scary incident but I've got no regrets as to how I reacted. I think I did what any other mother would do.

"This is my house and that's my daughter up there and I will do anything to protect my daughter and my family. That's what I did."

If my son's life was in danger, I would do the same. So, yes, I would kill someone if needed to stop them from killing myself or Aidan
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 pm

I don't know how far I would go to protect my family and I sincerely hope I'm never tested on it. But one thing I do know for sure is that I would do everything I could. I think in circumstances where children were in danger of being hurt, it would be a natural reaction of a mother to fight back with everything she has and some. I know when my children were small, I would have taken on goliath to protect them and now they're grown up, I still would.

I don't agree with restrictions being put on innocent householders when threatened with intruders. They're the offenders, they shouldn't be where they are, they have no right but as is typical in Britain today, apparently they have rights, and are protected by the law. Seriously this country is going down the pan and very fast. Offenders are protected while victims of crime have restrictions put on them. Which part of that is morally right? No part, that's what. The law in this country has become so bad that police officers must sometimes wonder why they bother arresting offenders, must often think they're completely wasting their time. They make the arrests, take them in to be charged and then the courts slap their wrists and give them a few hours community service or a fine. Or even worse, they get a lawyer free of charge who gets them off the charges altogether.

Sorry Candy.....................I've gone a little off topic there. 😊 As you probably guessed this kind of thing makes me mad and I tend to drone on a bit.

Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Eb3cia
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

you dont need to say sorry mazzie, I dont think you went off topic at all. I agree with everything that you said and what wg said that every woman/mans home should be their castle, it makes me cross too that the offenders seem to have more rights these days than the victims of crime, its just ridiculous, as you say.....the country IS going down the pan fast!!!
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 am

well I think I would kill to save my family(how honest am I Would you Kill to Save Your Family? 44866)...just the same I would give them any body part they needed even if it meant I would die...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 am

Actually over here it sais in the law books that if you have an intruder in your house you may use any force you deem necessary to save yourself and your fasnily, because if you kill someone who is in your hiome to burgle you or other and you fear for your life you have the legal right to do it because a court or jury cannot say your were not in fear of your life because know one but you were feeling it at the time .
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Now that's exactly as it should be vipor. But unfortunately in Britain, the criminals are better treated than the victims of crime. WTF
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

I would do everything in my powers to save my family. I dont know about killing someone however if faced with that I think I probably would . I would never like to find myself in that situation. 😢
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 am

Even in the wild a mother would protect her family, so yes I would do everything in my power to keep my family safe. However I wouldn't like the thought of killing or hurting someone.
But if we were faced with you or them then we don't know what we are all capable of doing really do we?
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 am

I dont know if I'd be able to kill anyone but I'd certainly do everything I could to protect my family, especially my children. I remember when I left my first husband, his new girlfriend reported him to social services saying he'd been abusing our daughter when she was at his house. They of course came to visit me and talk to both Rachael and me. He asked me if I thought it could be true and I told him if was was he'd end up with the biggest knife I had in my house in his chest. Turned out it hadnt happened anyway, she was just lying
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
sokkos
sokkos

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 pm

I have actually discussed this with my girlfriend. I wouldn't actually kill someone who tries to hurt her but I would try to harm them to disable them until the police came.
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:02 am

Land sake's I'm glad I live in Texas. If someone tries to break into a home, they take the chance of finding a shot gun in their face. I'm am perfectly will to maim/kill anyone entering my home and putting my children in danger. My take on this is: If I didn't invite you in, then you've got no right to come in. We have laws over here that protect the homeowner. Though, we do have to be careful when we shoot a trespasser. Personnally, I'd just shoot'em in the knee. Hurts like hell and maims them for life. Salt rock to the back hurts like hell too and doesn't kill.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

I would do whatever it takes to protect my family/my children. Call it the Momma Bear Syndrome or whatever. And you are right TG, we do have laws that protect the homeowner here in Texas. (Daddy always said if they make it outside, drag 'em back in the house after you shoot 'em, Would you Kill to Save Your Family? 44866)

I hope I will never be faced to do anything as drastic as kill anyone. As a nurse, I hate to even give a patient a shot or start an IV or to cause pain in anyway, even if it's something that will help them in the long run. However, if it comes down to them or my loved ones, it's them.
Back to top Go down
marti
marti

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 31433
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 am

I would protect my family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you Kill to Save Your Family?   Would you Kill to Save Your Family? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you Kill to Save Your Family?
Page 1 of 1