Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
true frienship scottish style Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

true frienship scottish style Getatt10 true frienship scottish style Getatt10true frienship scottish style Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
true frienship scottish style Vote_lcaptrue frienship scottish style Voting_bartrue frienship scottish style Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
true frienship scottish style Vote_lcaptrue frienship scottish style Voting_bartrue frienship scottish style Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

true frienship scottish style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

true frienship scottish style Empty
PostSubject: true frienship scottish style   true frienship scottish style EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 pm

i was asked to put this on by peggy please enjoy

(None of that Sissy shite)
Are ye tired o those pish weak 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here are a series o promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cute wee smiley faces on this card .
Just the stone cold truth o a great friendship.

1. When ye are sad -- I will help you get pished and plot revenge against the bastard who made ye sad.

2. When ye are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking ye.

3. When ye smile -- I will know ye are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.

4. When ye are scared -- I will take the pish oot o you every chance I get,
until you're NOT.

5. When ye are worried -- I will tell ye stories about how much worse it could be until YE STOP WHINING!

6... When yer confused -- I will try to use only wee words.

7... When ye are sick -- Stay the fuck away frae me until ye are well again.
I don't want whatever ye've got.

8... When ye fall, I will laugh my fuckin heed aff at you, you clumsy arse,
.........but I'll help you up.

9... This is my oath.... I pledge it tae the end.
'Why?' you may ask;
Because you are my friend.

Friendship is like pishing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

Send this to 10 o yer closest friends,
Then get depressed because ye can only think o 4 . :baby roll:

by the way nice one peggy
Back to top Go down

true frienship scottish style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Scotch corner :: BONNIE SCOTLAND-
Jump to: