Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
The Beach Test Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

The Beach Test Getatt10 The Beach Test Getatt10The Beach Test Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
The Beach Test Vote_lcapThe Beach Test Voting_barThe Beach Test Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

The Beach Test

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:58 pm

http://www.blogthings.com/thebeachtest/

What the Beach Test Says About You

You are a loner, and you're fine with that. You find the most fulfillment in solitude. And you never feel more lonely than when you're in a crowd.....true

You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.false...once burnt, twice shy

You are a deep and contemplative person. You are as passionate as everyone else, but your passion is not always apparent.somewhat true

Your sense of humor is intellectual and obscure. Only really well educated people get your jokesfalse
Back to top Go down
Cerina
Cerina

Female
Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-05-19

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:05 pm

You are a loner, and you're fine with that. You find the most fulfillment in solitude. And you never feel more lonely than when you're in a crowd.

You don't fall in love easily. It takes you a long time to get used to someone. Intimacy doesn't come easily for you.

You are an amazingly passionate person. You are passionate about almost everything, and your passion definitely gets you in trouble!

Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.

Hmmm, the first and second parts are certainly true but the rest is just ... sort of.
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:27 pm

You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone. very true

You don't fall in love easily. It takes you a long time to get used to someone. Intimacy doesn't come easily for you.False, I fall hard and fast

You are a passionate person. You are free wheeling, fun loving, and ruled by your emotions.SOOO true

Your sense of humor is sarcastic, snarky, and realistic. You're not exactly happy-go-lucky.Not sure, is it? :The Beach Test 44866:
Back to top Go down
mugley
mugley

Male
Monkey
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:17 am

You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone. yes

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in.,nope tend to dive in to soon

You are a passionate person. You are free wheeling, fun loving, and ruled by your emotions. yeah
Your sense of humor is very physical. Your facial expressions or spot on imitations of people are hilarious. nope don't do imitations
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarheelsunited.com/forum/default.asp
~PC~
~PC~

Male
Snake
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-02

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:13 pm

You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone. Pretty much.

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in. Yeah, right. Flash a boob and I'm all yours. ;)

You are an amazingly passionate person. You are passionate about almost everything, and your passion definitely gets you in trouble! Not passionate about everything... only some things. ;)

Your sense of humor is intellectual and obscure. Only really well educated people get your jokes. And here's me thinking I talk in the gutter. ;)
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am

You tend to be a very social person. You live for your friends and family. You can get social burnout occasionally though. You aren't a total extrovert.

You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.

You are a deep and contemplative person. You are as passionate as everyone else, but your passion is not always apparent.

Your sense of humor is very physical. Your facial expressions or spot on imitations of people are hilarious.
Back to top Go down

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 pm

What the Beach Test Says About You

You tend to be a very social person. You live for your friends and family. You can get social burnout occasionally though. You aren't a total extrovert.

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in.

You are deeply passionate about several things in your life. You're not passionate about much... and the few passions you have are truly obsessions.

Your sense of humor is sarcastic, snarky, and realistic. You're not exactly happy-go-lucky.

Don't agree with all of it, certainly the last part is completely WRONG. I have a great sense of humour and im also happy-go-lucky. jumping smilies 2 thumbs up clap cool dance The Beach Test 5087
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:21 pm

awe, dont worry about it sabbi, you sit on the beach beside me any day of the week. 🎻 jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
~PC~
~PC~

Male
Snake
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-02

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 am

I hadn't remembered I'd done this before and gave it a try. Two things changed since July.

You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone. No change

You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over. Last time I did the test it said I had cold feet. Interesting. Looks like I'm ready for love again

You are deeply passionate about several things in your life. You're not passionate about much... and the few passions you have are truly obsessions. This is more accurate now. Last time it said I was passionate about almost everything which wasn't true

Your sense of humor is intellectual and obscure. Only really well educated people get your jokes. No change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beach Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Test   The Beach Test Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beach Test
Page 1 of 1