Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Starting it again Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Starting it again Getatt10 Starting it again Getatt10Starting it again Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Starting it again Vote_lcapStarting it again Voting_barStarting it again Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Starting it again Vote_lcapStarting it again Voting_barStarting it again Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Starting it again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Starting it again Empty
PostSubject: Starting it again   Starting it again EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

Years ago i had a Forensic Science board that covered everything about that and criminal science, crimes and all thats sought of stuff. I ended up deleting it because it did not go anywhere at the time.
Well i am rebuilding another one. There is nothing on it at the moment, not even catagories or forums. I will be building it up over the next couple of weeks and putting a new skin on it and all that stuff. If you want to watch its progress the link to it is :

Forensic Science

LOL hopefully i can remember what the other one looked like..... :Starting it again 44866:
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Starting it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting it again   Starting it again EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am

sounds cool, i'll definitely check it out
Back to top Go down

Starting it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting it again   Starting it again EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Well i have made a little progress, i am messing with the reds at the moment. Its only the index page i am skinning at the moment, i want to get that sorted first before i start the little details of it.....
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147

Starting it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting it again   Starting it again EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 pm

I like that red, it's a bit softer and not tacky
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549

Starting it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting it again   Starting it again EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 am

looks cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting it again   Starting it again Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting it again
Page 1 of 1