Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Physical exercise is good for you Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Physical exercise is good for you Getatt10 Physical exercise is good for you Getatt10Physical exercise is good for you Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Physical exercise is good for you Vote_lcapPhysical exercise is good for you Voting_barPhysical exercise is good for you Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Physical exercise is good for you Vote_lcapPhysical exercise is good for you Voting_barPhysical exercise is good for you Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Physical exercise is good for you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Physical exercise is good for you Empty
PostSubject: Physical exercise is good for you   Physical exercise is good for you EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 am

My doctor told me "physical exercise is good for you."
I know that I should do it, but my body is out of shape, so I have worked out this easy daily program I can do anywhere:

Monday:
Beat around the bush. Jump to conclusions. Climb the walls. Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday:
Drag my heels. Push my luck. Make mountains out of mole hills. Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday:
Bend over backwards. Jump on the band wagon. Balance the books. Run around in circles.

Thursday:
Toot my own horn. Climb the ladder of success. Pull out the stops. Add fuel to the fire.

Friday:
Open a can of worms. Put my foot in my mouth. Start the ball rolling. Go over the edge.

Saturday:
Pick up the pieces. Pheeew eee! What a workout!

and on Sunday.... I rest !
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Physical exercise is good for you   Physical exercise is good for you EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

Sounds a bit like my week wg.

Physical exercise is good for you 78919
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Physical exercise is good for you   Physical exercise is good for you EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

mazzie wrote:
Sounds a bit like my week wg.

Physical exercise is good for you 78919

Mine to mazzie, in fact, morgan, you and i, frequently have weeks like that it's sad to say. Physical exercise is good for you 78919
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Physical exercise is good for you   Physical exercise is good for you EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:31 pm

I guesss we three are all in the same boat then. Physical exercise is good for you 44866 Razz
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Physical exercise is good for you   Physical exercise is good for you EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:59 pm

roll on sunday im knackered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical exercise is good for you   Physical exercise is good for you Empty

Back to top Go down

Physical exercise is good for you
Page 1 of 1