Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Getatt10 what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Getatt10what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Vote_lcapwhat would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Voting_barwhat would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Vote_lcapwhat would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Voting_barwhat would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed

Go down 
+11
danibabe
Ice Queen
saffyre
Seek
BattyOldMaid
wiseguy
Silkee
texasgal
morgan
johno
feebs
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 am

Watch what your doin now deante, you don't want to give johno a heart attack, do you? then what would you do? 👅
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:05 am

killielassie wrote:
Watch what your doin now deante, you don't want to give johno a heart attack, do you? then what would you do? 👅

i would feel bad hun... 😢 just bad... then i would give him c.t m.r 👅
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:41 am

Aaaawwww honey, never mind them. Let's see what you do with Mistress...**as I tied your hands behind your back***...
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:44 am

deante655 wrote:
what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 2410

then you can.......what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 10910

please.... :domin:
holy smoke , i musta died and went to heaven, tell me please i am among the angels.. 👅 :wub: 🙇 what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 136353 :anal: Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:51 am

:halo: oh yes...johno .......mmmm 🙇 🙇 what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 136353
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 am

tg if you put this what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 001210 on your :censor: can i 👅 it off of you mmmm
tie me up babe 😁
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Her we go boys and girls with todays thrilling installment. Fasten your seat belts. affraid 👅 2 thumbs up clap 📅 :bouncy: :boobs: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 136353 :lmfao: :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:05 pm

do i have to move this to the naughty room what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:11 pm

can i :anal: you while your eating chocolate of Tg. then we could all what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 136353
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:35 pm

I want to touch the warmth of your body :wub: ,And feel the heat between your legs
I want your legs around my neck. 👅 . i want to enter your warm moist place what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 136353 and feel your passion 💘 get you burning with sensual desire
i want you to wake all the neighbours with you screaming more ,more, deeper deeper .taking you doggy style :anal: then having you sit on my face i want to go at it with you all week long untill im like :flogging:
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 pm

i want you to push my vibe up my hot wet :censor: while you face :censor: me in rhythm as i deep throat your throbbing :censor: you push the vibe futher up me...mmmmmmm then flip me over to my back and pound the :censor: out of meeeee what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 136353

more?
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:06 am

i love you... :girlkiss: :girlkiss: :girlkiss:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Aww shuck deante, you say the nicest things --- :what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 44866:
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:15 am

thank you hun :girlkiss: :squeeze:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:15 pm

your welcome dear, :what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 396856: and i love you too --- what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 905200
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:38 am

and i love all of you..... :<3: 💘 what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 78919
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 pm

:cloud9: :wub: 💘 :girlkiss: :squeeze:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:22 pm

:cloud9: ;) :girlkiss: :what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 396856: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 938811 what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 905200
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 am

Aaahhhh...I love it when we snuggle....bliss
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 am

and i love to snuggle :threesome: :<3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 pm

me too :threesome: :wub:
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Sorry my toes are soo cold, killie. Didn't mean to make you jump... 😊
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:00 pm

i can warm them TG. 👅
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:14 am

texasgal wrote:
Sorry my toes are soo cold, killie. Didn't mean to make you jump... 😊

That's okay TG, i'd jump through hoops for you anyday and anyway johno will heat both of us up, i've know doubt. 🙇
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:45 am

Mmmmmm...love that johno.... :threesome: :wub:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed   what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you say if you woke up to the person above you in bed
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next