Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
what does your nose say about you Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

what does your nose say about you Getatt10 what does your nose say about you Getatt10what does your nose say about you Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
what does your nose say about you Vote_lcapwhat does your nose say about you Voting_barwhat does your nose say about you Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
what does your nose say about you Vote_lcapwhat does your nose say about you Voting_barwhat does your nose say about you Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

what does your nose say about you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger
Number of posts : 2305
Registration date : 2008-10-08

what does your nose say about you Empty
PostSubject: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:13 am

Bloody hell, this is so accurate!!!

It's likely that you'll be lucky with money, though this luck may come later in life.

You are reasonable and patient. You don't give into impulses.

You are straightforward and honest. You sometimes offend people without realizing it.

You are a nosey person and a bit of a snoop. You can't help but be curious!

You are optimistic and trusting. You expect the best from people.

CLICK ME
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:19 am

i cant be bothered to keep running to the mirror 👅
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 am

If Mohammad can't be bothered to go to the mirror, then the mirror should come to you!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:22 am

im not bringing the full bathroom wall in here what does your nose say about you 44866
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:25 am

aw come on, vain as you are, you've probably loads of mirrors in the house. Sneak in your wife's handbag there might be something reflective there

Unless otherwise you've done the quiz and don't like the answer :cheers:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:36 am

look at my picture and take the quiz for me then what does your nose say about you 44866
i cant say wether ive got a big nose or not only that its never got in the way when im doin things Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 am

So it's a small nose then

okay, your result in a min, don't time me though, I might be busy er.......admiring your features...
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 am

It's likely that you'll be lucky with money, though this luck may come later in life.

You are impulsive and tend to follow your heart.

You are straightforward and honest. You sometimes offend people without realizing it.

You are helpful and giving. You like cooperating, and you're always willing to lend a hand.

WTF the quiz is crap!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am

what does your nose say about you 249926 so so so like me what does your nose say about you 44866 apart from the money bit what does your nose say about you 545594
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 am

hey hey hey, the money part is coming in "later life", you've not reached that later in life stage yet.

More like you winning the lottery at 107 years old and that would be accurate!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Rolling Eyes dont think i will reach 50 :(
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 pm

No?

Shit I've to find a replacement now just when I've found you! A bastard who doesn't think of anyone else but himself!!!

LMAO! you'll grow into a ripe old age of pissing in his pants as he sits in his son's favourite armchair, just because he can!!

Batty
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

What Does Your Nose Say About You?
What Your Nose Says About You

You are detail oriented and attentive. You are a perfectionist.

You tend to be stubborn. You don't take other people's opinions seriously.

You are helpful and giving. You like cooperating, and you're always willing to lend a hand.

Interesting....and accurate.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:56 pm

BattyOldMaid wrote:
No?

Shit I've to find a replacement now just when I've found you! A bastard who doesn't think of anyone else but himself!!!

LMAO! you'll grow into a ripe old age of pissing in his pants as he sits in his son's favourite armchair, just because he can!!

Batty

thats a bit hard batty. 🎻 🙇
reckon he.ll live that long , well have to take him to the vet to be put down then.. jumping smilies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 pm

You are a realist. You aren't much of an optimist or a pessimist.

well well well, you learn something new every day. :what does your nose say about you 44866: :what does your nose say about you 44866: :what does your nose say about you 44866: :what does your nose say about you 44866:
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:54 pm

You are detail oriented and attentive. You are a perfectionist.

You are reasonable and patient. You don't give into impulses.

You are a realist. You aren't much of an optimist or a pessimist.

i spose so....
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:09 pm

You tend to be stubborn. You don't take other people's opinions seriously.

Oops! it does sound like me!
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:23 pm

at the moment, my nose say,s pick me, pick me... clap thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does your nose say about you   what does your nose say about you Empty

Back to top Go down

what does your nose say about you
Page 1 of 1