Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Getatt10 some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Getatt10some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Vote_lcapsome interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Voting_barsome interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Vote_lcapsome interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Voting_barsome interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

some interesting fact,s... i cant get over the pig,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Empty
PostSubject: some interesting fact,s... i cant get over the pig,    some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:01 pm

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
(O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)

(I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off..

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

(30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine it?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity.)

Butterflies taste with their feet.

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

(Hmmmmmm......) Husbands know this already!

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.

A cat's urine glows under a black light.

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

(I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains.

(I know some people like that, too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

(What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?)
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: some interesting fact,s... i cant get over the pig,    some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:19 am

some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  415870

Quote :
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

(Hmmmmmm......) Husbands know this already!

Same goes for most women. some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  605852 some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  905200
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: some interesting fact,s... i cant get over the pig,    some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Quote :
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some interesting fact,s... i cant get over the pig,    some interesting fact,s...    i cant get over the pig,  Empty

Back to top Go down

some interesting fact,s... i cant get over the pig,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: