Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What age do you morph into an old fogey? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What age do you morph into an old fogey? Getatt10 What age do you morph into an old fogey? Getatt10What age do you morph into an old fogey? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What age do you morph into an old fogey? Vote_lcapWhat age do you morph into an old fogey? Voting_barWhat age do you morph into an old fogey? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What age do you morph into an old fogey? Vote_lcapWhat age do you morph into an old fogey? Voting_barWhat age do you morph into an old fogey? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What age do you morph into an old fogey?

Go down 
+3
gutcheck
spicee
wiseguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

What age do you morph into an old fogey? Empty
PostSubject: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

At what age do you think you will decide to stop embracing technology, start going to bed before 10pm, and bin your entire wardrobe in favour of grey corduroy trousers, or grandma dressed What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
before you say owt kev koff What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

I've gone to bed before 10 pm for years. Has nothing to do with age. When you get up at 5 in the morning you aren't going to stay up all night.
I will never grandma dress. Heck underwear is only optional when I go out What age do you morph into an old fogey? 647544971
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 am

what you go commando What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:13 pm

do you have a problem with that? What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 am

Good for you spicee, i go commando too and the wife loves it.
Now back to the question, I think an old fogey has a lot to do with the state of mind your in, hell i'm 62 but some days lets say most days i feel like i'm 42, the only thing killing me most days is a bad back and thats from when i hurt it back in the Navy in the early 70's.
Again I feel a good state of mind is key to keeping ones self out of the Ols Crows Home. What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am

I have to agree with you Bill. I like to think of myself as a fine wine only getting better with age.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 am

spicee wrote:
I have to agree with you Bill. I like to think of myself as a fine wine only getting better with age.

Always getting better with Age, just like the Finest Vintage Wines and ever so Mello we too are a fine lot.What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Back to top Go down
wyldeflower
wyldeflower

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 pm

I go to bed early but I am not wearing grandmother clothes just yet ..Cream jackets and slacks just don't seem to be my style..We had this conversation here the other day and my worst half said you were old when you reached 60 and I am just middle aged well how can I be middle aged I am 57 this month so the middle of that is 114 years old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No way do I want to live that long....
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgreenwitch.com/
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:29 pm

The oldest man in the world just died at age 116
Back to top Go down
toetapping
toetapping

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Hopefully never.  I like to look smart and always enjoying learning.
Back to top Go down
http://nicetomeet@proboards.com/
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 am

I go to bed when i feel like it . No set time with me. I dont dress old either n i sleep naked.
Sometime s i wear socks , depending on what footwear im wearing , usually sneakers.
Around town i prefer my bike (bicycle), sold my m/cycle a couple years back .
If im going out i take the car as i dont drink. Have all my own teeth n i aint gone grey or bald YET ..LOL . But when i do it wont bother me.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: The wild life   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 am

spicee wrote:
The oldest man in the world just died at age 116

and i betcha the old guy slept commando and lived a fine wild life,good for him.
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:40 pm

well i go to bed early these days, as have to be up at 4:15 am
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm

spicee wrote:
well i go to bed early these days, as have to be up at 4:15 am

spice...what you doing at 4.15 am??????????/
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Not me...husband has to be at work by 5:30 am. It's about a 20 minute drive and you want to at least have a shower and cup of coffee before you go. And if the alarm wakes me I might as well get up too.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:27 pm

cant you just turn over n go back to sleep.??

sstill if that suits you both    fine What age do you morph into an old fogey? 74097126
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 am

Define "old fogey"

What age do you morph into an old fogey? Old-fart

What age do you morph into an old fogey? 965413
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 am

What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866.  den.   .
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 pm

johno wrote:
cant you just turn over n go back to sleep.??

sstill if that suits you both    fine What age do you morph into an old fogey? 74097126
I could Johno but once I am awake that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Dennisq wrote:
Define "old fogey"

Not you is it Dennis?What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 pm

spicee wrote:
Dennisq wrote:
Define "old fogey"

Not you is it Dennis?What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Yup, that's me .... on a good day. What age do you morph into an old fogey? 415217 

Actually, I don't plan on ever being an old fogey.

Well, maybe in 30 years or so. What age do you morph into an old fogey? 727824 What age do you morph into an old fogey? 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What age do you morph into an old fogey?   What age do you morph into an old fogey? Empty

Back to top Go down

What age do you morph into an old fogey?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: