Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Getatt10 Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Getatt10Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Vote_lcapMoors Murderer Brady has seizure  Voting_barMoors Murderer Brady has seizure  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Vote_lcapMoors Murderer Brady has seizure  Voting_barMoors Murderer Brady has seizure  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Moors Murderer Brady has seizure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Empty
PostSubject: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Moors Murderer Ian Brady has been taken to hospital after having a seizure.

Brady was due to attend a mental health tribunal on Monday regarding his application to be transferred to a Scottish prison and be allowed to die.

He is currently in Fazakerley Hospital, Merseyside, where he will remain for at least 24 hours and will undergo tests after his seizure on Monday.

Brady, 74, jailed in 1966 for murdering three children, has been detained at Ashworth Hospital, Maghull, since 1985.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18690295
i would still have him smashing bricks and whip hiom everytime he stopped
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Yes me too the inhuman arsehole!...
Anything that causes him pain and discomfort isn't bad enough for him...In fact years ago when he was first caught he should have had a sweeping brush handle shoved as far up his ar*e as it would go...keep him alive I say and make him suffer..
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:54 pm

i was a kid when all this was going off and we were restricted where we could go,terrible time
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:04 pm

I remember reading the News Of World when I was about 15 and it stuck with me for life and made a huge difference to my poor kids when I had them because I could never let them out of my sight...fortunately they grew up ok and still had loads of friends but didn't have a real lot of freedom for a long time.. for a while it made me look for the bad in everyone..
Have you read the book Beyond Belief? that's the whole story of it...
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:10 pm

im not sure but i think i did,about all the tapes they made etc,while doing the unthinkable?
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm

It's about their lives up to meeting and then as you say all the horrible things they did to the poor children.....
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm

if i havnt read that ive read some thing about them
ive been over saddleworth moor many times and you cant help your mind wondering where the poor souls are
Back to top Go down
fiona1964
fiona1964

Female
Dragon
Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:12 pm

I trying to be polite here
Why should the B***** be aloud to move to Scotland to die let the B**** rot him hell were he is
He has had a good life in prison where every thing has being done for him he should have being shot years ago for what he did
Back to top Go down
http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm

nicely put fiona
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Being shot is an easy way out for him..ther pair of them had it easy behind bars..her living the life of bloody Riley. They should have been left in bare cells for 23 hours a day only to be let out to be assaulted both physically and mentally...scum of the earth like all peodophiles..
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 pm

some one put on another forum that they hopes he lives a lot longer so he can suffer over and over again
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  12658110

very bleak place
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

That child murdering poedophile was taken straight to hospital for treatment when we have to go on a waiting list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on in this country! why should he be put before a good person who is in need of treatment in hospital? who cares whether he lives or dies? we only want him to live to suffer so he should be left in his cell and not taking some poor persons hospital bed!
Actually he should be dragged to the moors and left there..
It's a desolate place isn't it..
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

good comment diane
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm

they shoulda boiled his ball s then hung the bastard
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:53 pm

update

Moors Murderer Brady leaves hospital

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18703715
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:03 pm

I am lost for words that this excuse for a human being has the cheek to complain about anything....I lost interest after reading about him for a few seconds...hopefully they'll make him live and carry on suffering but out of the public eye...no ones remotely interested...
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:40 pm

i think its a big cover up because of this mental health thing he,s got nxt wk
prob retire him to some nice secluded place ffs where he can walk around etc
Back to top Go down
fiona1964
fiona1964

Female
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

He only wants to more to a normal prison so he can stop being forced feed which has being going on for the last 12 years
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:53 pm

What do you think about him Fiona?
Back to top Go down
fiona1964
fiona1964

Female
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 pm

He should rot in hell
we are wasting good tax payers money on him
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Yep so he should and he should also be left and forgotten about, not wheeled out every now and again to remind us that he has ever walked this earth....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moors Murderer Brady has seizure    Moors Murderer Brady has seizure  Empty

Back to top Go down

Moors Murderer Brady has seizure
Page 1 of 1