Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Getatt10 "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Getatt10"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Vote_lcap"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Voting_bar"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Vote_lcap"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Voting_bar"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help

Go down 
+5
wiseguy
Pixi Lindor
Mozzie
SandyC
crusher21
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Empty
PostSubject: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Click here to find out more!

By Mirror.co.uk
69 Comments
1 May 2012 09:08

"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac

The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help
Getty

A man was found sobbing in the street by police after his one-night stand demanded too much sex.

The African man broke down in tears outside the woman’s apartment after the 36-hour ordeal in Munich, Germany.

Police confirmed that the exhausted man told them: “I met her on a bus. She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can’t walk. Please help me.”

The man is believed to be the latest victim of a German nymphomaniac who was arrested last month after forcing her date to make love to her eight times.

Her first victim was forced to escape from the apartment to raise the alarm when his insatiable lover refused to let him go.

The 43-year-old met the woman in a bar in Munich, Germany, according to German news website The Province.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-found-sobbing-in-street-after-813563
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2011-11-01

"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:54 am

I'm not sure if I should be saying how lucky he was, or say poor sod.. I'm surprised he lasted 36 hours...
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Sandys_Place/index/
Mozzie
Graphics Staff Administrator
Mozzie

Male
Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Pitty the poor copper wh had to go abd arrest her "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Gothic_Art_Designs/index/
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:20 pm

i want her number "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:17 am

I think I'll give her number a miss, I want to be around a bit longer "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
Mozzie

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:53 am

Love to seee a pic of this woman
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

To see if she was worth it?..
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:49 pm

what a way to die "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:18 am

Can't think of anyway much better, as long as we finish what we start "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
Pixi Lindor
Pixi Lindor

Female
Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:12 am

No comment from Wg "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 965413 "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:20 am

crusher21 wrote:
i want her number "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
ive got it,i taught her

they you go pixi "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866,i didnt see this
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
Mozzie

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:23 pm

What part, the man bit or the woman bit "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 434243
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:07 pm

i taught the woman,"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
just gave her a little bit of my experience "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:23 pm

thats why she needs more wg "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866 now she wants a real man "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:38 pm

"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866 "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866 "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866 free to go cry on her balconey then "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:39 pm

im on me way "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm

wiseguy wrote:
i taught the woman,"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
just gave her a little bit of my experience "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866

I hope you didn't use all your big dongle mate...
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:54 pm

na just a small bit of down load time "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:29 am

Don't want to see you with too much ram "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 721264
Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Shortie861

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:20 am

Oh dear, poor guy "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866 it can't have been much fun having to go and yell for help after that. Crazy woman "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:29 am

I'm wondering how long it'll be before he's off the viagra...
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
Mozzie

Male

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Choppuing it off more like it "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 pm

thinking she aughta take up group sex. "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 965413
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:23 pm

crusher21 wrote:
thats why she needs more wg "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866 now she wants a real man "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866

wg was skiting he has a big dongle too, maybe that's why it was only a little bit of his experience "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help   "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 pm

she can be the forum tart "It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac  The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help 44866
Back to top Go down

"It was hell, I can't walk!" Man found sobbing in street after 36-hour sex ordeal with German nymphomaniac The woman was arrested last month after another exhausted lover escaped onto a balcony and cried for help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next