Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Getatt10 'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Getatt10'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Vote_lcap'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Voting_bar'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Vote_lcap'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Voting_bar'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  Empty
PostSubject: 'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’    'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:31 pm

A WOMAN sold a 14-year-old schoolgirl to a builder for £60 so he could have sex with her, a court heard today.

Leanne Gilder, 26, is said to have fed her with crack cocaine and booze before volunteering her to be molested by Michael Booth.

Gilder saw her as a “useful source of cash” despite only meeting her twice before, Manchester Crown Court heard.

Jurors were told Booth has admitted to an encounter with the girl in the back of his van after he judged her to be 18.

Gilder denies causing or inciting child prostitution and controlling a child prostitute.

The girl described the alleged incident in graphic detail in a police interview played to the jury.

She told officers: “I must have conked out and when I woke up he was just pulling up his pants.

“I didn’t give any consent. Leanne pimped me out because she got money over me getting raped. I didn’t even know what was happening, I didn’t want it. I was coked out of my head.

“I was scared – I wanted my mum.”

The girl, who cannot be named, says she met Gilder on October 19, 2010, in the Piccadilly area of the city where she agreed to go to Oldham.

Gilder allegedly plied her with drink before taking her to an address where she took cocaine and later to the city’s Gay Village where they met Booth.

The girl was allegedly told by Gilder to get into the back of his Ford Transit van where the assault is said to have taken place.

Afterwards Gilder is said to have told her: “You’ve just made me £60.”

Booth is alleged to have turned up in Oldham again later that day expecting to have sex with her again but she refused.

Richard Orme, defending Gilder suggested the girl had told a “pack of lies” and said she had opportunities to run from the situation or alert police.

The court also heard she gave cops a false name and there were no records to suggest she called them to the property where she was eventually found the next day.

She was moved on from Manchester’s red light district a month later, jurors were told.

Booth, 43, Padiham, near Burnley, denies sexual assault, causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and paying for the sexual services of a child.

The case continues.
Back to top Go down

'Woman gave girl, 14, crack — then sold her for sex in van for £60’
Page 1 of 1