Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
unwanted txt messages Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

unwanted txt messages Getatt10 unwanted txt messages Getatt10unwanted txt messages Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
unwanted txt messages Vote_lcapunwanted txt messages Voting_barunwanted txt messages Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
unwanted txt messages Vote_lcapunwanted txt messages Voting_barunwanted txt messages Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

unwanted txt messages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

unwanted txt messages Empty
PostSubject: unwanted txt messages   unwanted txt messages EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm

do you get them? cold callers etc,offering you this and that etc,

look at this, hip hip hooray unwanted txt messages 44866

Firms face raids and fines of up to £500,000 for sending unsolicited text messages about credit or compensation.

The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) said tackling the issue was a "high priority".

Typical messages claim recipients are entitled to money, promise to write off debts or find a loan, or suggest accident compensation can be claimed.

But in many cases, the products they are selling can actually make people financially worse off.

The ICO said it was investigating several cases at the moment, and had identified certain companies to target

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16759025
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: unwanted txt messages   unwanted txt messages EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 am

Never had many of them. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
Emerald xox

Emerald xox

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: unwanted txt messages   unwanted txt messages EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm

I can't say I get many cold calls on my mobile and if I do I cut them in their track instantly unwanted txt messages 44866

Glad they were fined £500,000 - that's £500, 000 less to dish out in loans to people who usually can't afford to pay them back.
Back to top Go down
http://emeralds-isle.proboards.com/index.cgi
CumberCookieCrumble.
CumberCookieCrumble.

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-01-06

PostSubject: Re: unwanted txt messages   unwanted txt messages EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:38 pm

I dont get them a lot thankfully but do get the occasoinal call.

Had one the other day reminding me about my appointment at Great Ormond Street Hospital. So I asked what the appointment was for and apparently I am due to have bypass surgery. said to them Sorry but I am 43 years old and live in Glasgow and my heart is working just fine.

So thought about it and was concerned that they had dialled my number by mistake until a few other ppl told me they had silimar calls from on unknown number.
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandallthat.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unwanted txt messages   unwanted txt messages Empty

Back to top Go down

unwanted txt messages
Page 1 of 1