Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
tv,phone broadband Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

tv,phone broadband Getatt10 tv,phone broadband Getatt10tv,phone broadband Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
tv,phone broadband Vote_lcaptv,phone broadband Voting_bartv,phone broadband Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
tv,phone broadband Vote_lcaptv,phone broadband Voting_bartv,phone broadband Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

tv,phone broadband

Go down 
+4
morgan
sugarcandy
cookie
wiseguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:42 pm

what server do you use

this is virgin
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 am

we don't get a combined thingie here..it's not available because we live in the middle of nowwhere..so we have bt for the phone..sky for the tv and aol for the broadband..if I lived where my son is I can get it all through sky for £20 a month but if I got sky for everything where I live it's £80
Back to top Go down
sugarcandy
sugarcandy

Female
Dragon
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2011-05-07

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:34 am

I have Sky for telly, broadband the phone line. I gave BT the sack last year because they were worse than bloody useless. I got sick of talking to the nice man from Calcutta every other day. I told them I was paying for a useless service I wasn't getting. I had my money refunded and they had the sack. Simples. tv,phone broadband 44866
Back to top Go down
http://www.chathappy.co.uk
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:07 pm

i was with Talk Talk for years but they were becoming a pain in the erse, with BT unlimited plan now that works out at £35.70 per month for total broadband line rental and calls........ tv,phone broadband 57143 no problems so far
Back to top Go down
sugarcandy
sugarcandy

Female
Dragon
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2011-05-07

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:53 am

talk talk???!! Nooooooooooooo. They are a pain in the arse. I have a sign on my front door warning them off. It says: "I do not want talk talk so please don't ask" I've not had ONE round since. The cheeky effers kept knocking on my door in the evening asking me to sign up!! They can eff off!!!. tv,phone broadband 720673
Back to top Go down
http://www.chathappy.co.uk
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 am

sugarcandy wrote:
talk talk???!! Nooooooooooooo. They are a pain in the arse. I have a sign on my front door warning them off. It says: "I do not want talk talk so please don't ask" I've not had ONE round since. The cheeky effers kept knocking on my door in the evening asking me to sign up!! They can eff off!!!. tv,phone broadband 720673

i know that feeling, my daughter phoned up on behalf of me...........she went mental with them they put the phone down on her tv,phone broadband 965413 they had the bloody nerve to try and charge me £80 after they cut me off by mistake so after a lot of threatening phone calls they let me go to BT
Back to top Go down
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-08-29

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:41 am

virgin
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 pm

aol for broadband n phone.......line rental bt......telly .sky...freeview n freesat.
Back to top Go down
toetapping
toetapping

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2011-12-15

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm

We have cable.

I liked the one about the nice man in Calcutta. Don't they give you the pips. You can't understand them so I am afraid I hang up in their ears.
Back to top Go down
http://nicetomeet@proboards.com/
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 pm

we have BT unlimited and have no problem so far with them
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Sponsored content

tv,phone broadband Empty
PostSubject: Re: tv,phone broadband   tv,phone broadband Empty

Back to top Go down

tv,phone broadband
Page 1 of 1